Coventry Bass Anglers
Open Team Tournament
Saturday July 1, 2017 7:00 am. – 2:00 pm.
Wordens Pond Based on 30 Boat
S. Kingston, R.I. Raffle after weigh-in
Pre-register $70.00 per team Day of the tournament $75.00
1st Place $810.00 2nd Place $420.00
3rd Place $216.00 4th Place $138.00
5th Place $96.00
$10.00 Lunker Pool Optional
Sponsored by: Bass Stalkers RI Bass Nation
Contact Ray Pasquarelli Day 401-739-9965 Eve 401-499-8825
Mail to Alcon Auto Body, 635 West Shore road, Warwick, R.I. 02889
Coventry Bass Anglers Open Team Tournament Rules
* Pond off limits from Wednesday June 28th @ midnight until tournament.
*Eligibility : Open to all anglers. Anglers below the age of 18 must fish with a parent or legal guardian as part of team.
* Registration : Each team must check in before start time and have boat inspected by a Coventry Bass Anglers official.
* Boats : All boats must meet all Coast Guard safety standards and comply with R.I. laws with use of life vests while outboard is running.
* Livewells : All boats must have an aerated livewell capable of supporting 10 fish.
* Sportsmanship : All tournament anglers are expected to exhibit high standards of sportsmanship. NO ALCOHOLIC beverages allowed during tournament hours.
* Tackle & Equipment : Only artificial lures may be used with the exception pork rinds. Only 1 line may be in the water at one time per angler. Trolling is NOT allowed and WILL disqualify a team.
* Scoring : Tournament standings will be based on teams combined weight of legal 12in. largemouth & smallmouth bass not to exceed 8 fish. Altering a fish will disqualify entire catch. There will be NO courtesy measurements. In case of a tie, the largest fish per team will be tiebreaker. All decisions of tournament officials will be final. (unbroken tie = 50-50 split)
* Penalties : Late arrival back to weigh in site will result in a disqualification of the team. Dead fish will have a penalty of (.25 lbs.) per fish. Any fish under state minimum will disqualify a team’s entire catch. The “Golden Rule” will be the official measuring devise.
* COVENTRY BASS ANGLERS OF RHODE ISLAND will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or loss that may occur during event hours.
* Flights will be picked starting at 6:30am. At check in. Weigh in by flight #.
* NO BOATS HAULED UNTILL THE TEAMS FISH HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO SCALE.
------------------------------------RETURN BELOW PORTION WITH ENTRY---------------------------------------
By signing herein I release COVENTRY BASS ANGLERS from any claim arising from loss, damage, or injury; furthermore by my signature I swear to abide by the rules of the R.I. DEM and the tournament rules.
X_________________________(boater)__/__/__ X________________________(non boater)__/__/__